This website is provided and operated by Inspiring Communities Together registered as a charitable incorporated organisation (registration number 1157053).
These terms and conditions explain how you may use this website (www.inspiringcommunitiestogether.co.uk) which is provided to you free of charge.
You should read these Terms carefully before using the Site.
By accessing or using the Site or otherwise indicating your consent, you agree to be bound by these Terms and the documents referred to in them.
If you do not agree with or accept any of these Terms, you should stop using the Site immediately.
If you have any questions about the Site, please contact us at email@example.com
We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time.
You can download any of the material from www.inspiringcommunitiestogether.co.uk for your own use on the following terms:
You accept all risks from downloading, installing or using the material. We will not be responsible for damage (including damage caused by viruses) to your computer or software, or any losses you suffer as a result of downloading, installing or using the material.
All Inspiring Communities Together copyrights are reserved. This material may be reproduced without formal permission for the purposes of non-commercial research, private study and for criticism, review and news reporting provided that the material is appropriately sourced and attributed. The Inspiring Communities Together logo should be retained on all publications.
You must not, without our permission in writing:
Reproduce or redistribute any of the material for commercial purposes
Alter any of the material or remove the Inspiring Communities Together logo without specific permission; or
Alter or remove our copyright notices on the material
For any other re-use of the material please contact us directly.
All materials produced through voluntary and paid work for Inspiring Communities Together are the property of Inspiring Communities Together unless clearly stated otherwise.
Rules about linking to our Site
You may link to our Site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our Site on any website that is not owned by you.
Our Site must not be framed on any other site.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The Site and the Content are provided for your general information purposes only and to inform you about us and our activities, news, services and other websites that may be of interest.
Whilst Inspiring Communities Together aims to keep information as accurate and up-to-date as possible, Inspiring Communities Together cannot be held liable for anyone acting or failing to act based on this material.
While we try to make sure that the Site is available, accurate, up-to-date and free from bugs, we do not warrant that provision of the Site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
This website contains links to external websites that Inspiring Communities Together cannot control and is not responsible for maintaining. Any information, products or services on those sites are not necessarily endorsed or recommended by Inspiring Communities Together.
No responsibility for loss occasioned to any person or organisation acting or refraining from action as a result of material on this site can be accepted by Inspiring Communities Together.
We may suspend or terminate operation of the Site at any time as we see fit.
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to people aged 18, living in Salford and over who provide their email address and phone number after completing the neighbourhood questionnaire.
- Employees of Inspiring Communities Together (ICT), Board Members or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from ICT containing our newsletter and details of events and opportunities that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
- To enter the Prize Draw you must complete neighbourhood questionnaire and submit your name, email address and phone number. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Neighbourhood questionnaire” in the subject line.
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- ICT accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by ICT.
- The closing date of the Prize Draw is 5pm on 20 December 2019. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will take place on 6 January 2020.
- The winner will receive a £20 high street gift card.
- ICT accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
- The winner will be notified by phone on or before 8 January 2020. If a winner does not respond to ICT within 14 days of being notified by ICT, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and ICT shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and ICT shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize will be available for the winner to pick up from the ICT office at a mutually agreed time.
- The name and county of the winner can be obtained after 8 January 2020 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Inspiring Communities Together, Innovation Forum, Frederick Road, M6 6FP
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- ICT retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on ICT’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by ICT, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by ICT) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
- ICT accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize.
- ICT reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of ICT in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- ICT shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: Inspiring Communities Together, Innovation Forum, Frederick Road, M6 6FP.